Good evening fellow Blythe fans! I have a new custom doll for auction and I went ahead and put her up for auction at that evil bay place. I’ve been boycotting over there for some time but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be an equal venue for the exposure it could get. There is a new auction site called TIB-X which is off of Thisisblythe.com but it hasn’t picked up much so far. I had high hopes for it too but there were quite a few sour grapes over them shutting down the previously hopping Buy and Sell thread. I don’t mind it because I thought it would be a nice alternative to eBay but so far not much.
Until then, I decided to sacrifice this lovely because I had a couple people ask me about her and wanted to give everyone an equal shot and taking her home.
She’s had the following work done on her:
- Dyed her original hair to jet black.
- Sand-matted, gaze adjusted and sleep eyes added.
- New airbrushed make-up around eyes, lids, cheeks and lips. Additional hand painting and glossy sealer on lips. Her eyes have purplish plum shadow around them and grassy green on lids.
- Make-up is sealed with Mr Super Clear UV flat.
- New lashes
- Carved lips and philtrum
- 4 sets of Cool Cat eye chips with foiling behind them.
- New pull charms.
- Hand made dress shown in picture also made by me and included.
I made the dress and it took the longest and I’m still a novice sewer. Hats off to all my favorite etsy sellers who make such beautiful well made clothes. I hope I can get at least half as good as the many talented folks over there.