Meet Lucy Limeade. Remember a week or two ago I mentioned the factory or proto-type Blythes that I was expecting? Well here she is. Actually, it’s just her scalp put on a Simply Lilac bait Blythe I had lying around. I’m deciding what to do with the faceplate she came with. I believe it is Tarts and Tea’s. It looks to be natural and the only one that matched to the pictures.
When my factory girls came they had some flaws with the eye-mech where they weren’t turning properly. I have since fixed the little problems.
The other doll I got was a Ribbonetta Wish Scalp on Urban Cowgirl. The eye lids also are RW’s. I’m deciding what to do with her. I fixed her hair. She didn’t have the bangs cut and not much thatching was in place so I sorted that out. I had to give her bangs because her thatching stops midway because she was meant to have thick bangs.
For now I plan to keep my Amaryllis girl. Normally, I find it difficult to bond with my customs unless their make-up is very light. But with this hair, I just have to enjoy it for a while.